For seniors in Greater Nashville, Blakeford Senior Life is not just a provider of residential senior living and services. We’re a partner. As a homegrown Nashville nonprofit organization, we work with seniors to create the senior living experience that works best for them and for those who love them. Whether that’s in a beautifully designed residential setting at our Green Hills campus or in a longtime family home, the goal is not to change life, but to enhance and enrich it as we age. A donation to the Blakeford Foundation helps make this possible.
The Blakeford Foundation was established to sustain this mission of excellence and ensure that Blakeford’s programs and services continue to serve future generations of Nashville area seniors. A donation to the Blakeford Foundation demonstrates a profound commitment to this mission and to the seniors of greater Nashville.
Make An Impact
Your Donation to the Blakeford Foundation can be directed to specific areas of impact based on your preferences or can be unrestricted for the general support of Blakeford. These giving opportunities include the following funds:
- Healthcare Assistance Fund – This fund provides both short and long-term financial support to people who need Blakeford’s healthcare services but do not have the ability to pay for the necessary care. This fund expands Blakeford’s mission and impact on the entire Nashville community in a new and meaningful way.
- Team Member Support Fund – Your donation to this fund provides support to our Team Members who face unexpected hardships that place financial stress on them and their families. These hardships can include major life events such as an accident, home displacement, illness, or loss of life. This fund supports our Team Members at their time of greatest need.
- Blakeford Tomorrow Fund – Since 1996, Blakeford has served the Nashville community by providing the highest quality programs and services. Your Donation to this fund can be designated for future capital projects, specific existing or new resident programs, or for the general support of Blakeford.
Leave your legacy by making a planned gift. To donate directly to the Blakeford Foundation, please contact our CFO, Al Griffin, at 615-665-3745 or click the button below.
Ways You Can Give
The Blakeford Foundation receives donations from individuals like you through planned gifts, one-time donations, and naming opportunities. We are forever thankful when you make a donation in honor of a loved one, in memory of a past resident, or simply to support our organization. We appreciate your help!
WE GRATEFULLY ACCEPT:
- Gifts of Cash (Check, Cash, or Online)
- Gifts from Donor Advised Funds
- Donations of Appreciated Property (Stock/Securities, Real Estate)
- IRA Charitable Rollovers
- Donations of all or a portion of refundable Entrance Fees
WILL AND ESTATE PLANNING SERVICES
Blakeford has partnered with PhilanthroCorp to provide will and estate planning services to Blakeford friends and families. Click the button below.