Woodcrest at Blakeford
Where Life Flourishes - with Caring and Belonging
Your loved one will thrive as the result of our professional, compassionate care right here in Nashville. At Woodcrest at Blakeford, we work closely with each skilled nursing resident’s personal physician to deliver quality care in a comfortable environment where every resident can feel they truly belong.
Woodcrest at Blakeford offers a generous selection of meals planned by our on-staff clinical dietitian, a beauty salon and manicurist, medical transportation services, wi-fi, and more.
Residents at Woodcrest benefit from the professional expertise of a dedicated team of nurses available around the clock, and a wide selection of amenities and activities (view our current calendar here) that focus on lifestyle and wellness.
- Routine visits by Blakeford’s Medical Director
- Private, individually tailored programming
- On-site Board-certified Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed practical nurses and certified nursing technicians available 24 hours a day
- Expert staff of registered nurses
- On-site physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy center
- Mental health services and medically-related social services
- Music and exercise therapy
Woodcrest at Blakeford Accommodations
Like no other skilled nursing residence in Nashville, Woodcrest at Blakeford features a residential environment that offers elegance, privacy, and a higher standard of living. With warm décor and spacious community areas, Woodcrest at Blakeford ensures that residents not only receive the best healthcare, but also the best emotional and social care. Semi-private rooms and private suites are available as well.