COVID-19 Updated Visitation Policy for Woodcrest
Effective Wednesday, June 1, 2022
Monday – begins at 1:00 pm
Tuesday and Wednesday – we are no longer limiting visitation hours
Thursday – begins at 12:00 pm
Friday through Sunday – we are no longer limiting visitation hours
- Two visitors per resident only.
- No Appointment is required.
- Woodcrest Guests will enter through the Woodcrest doors.
- No visitors under the age of 13
- Temp and screening questions will be required before entry.
- Sanitation wipes will be provided at the front desk to pick up, and visitors will be asked to wipe down the area before leaving and return wipes to the front desk.
- Visitation will be in the resident’s room or outside the building
- Visitation hours end at 7pm
- Masks are required for the visits at all times.
- Visitors must go straight to the resident’s room and not be in the hallways or nursing station.