COVID-19 Updated Visitation Policy for Woodcrest
Effective Tuesday, November 23, 2021
Monday – begins at 1:00 pm
Tuesday through Sunday – we are no longer limiting visitation hours
- No Appointment is required.
- Woodcrest Guests will enter through the Woodcrest doors.
- No visitors under the age of 13.
- Temp and screening questions will be required before entry.
- Sanitation wipes will be provided at the front desk to pick up and visitors will be asked to wipe down the area before leaving and return wipes to the front desk.
- Visitation will be in the resident’s room or outside the building
- Masks are required for the visits at all times
- Visitors must go straight to the resident’s room and not be in the hallways or at the nursing station.