Burton Court – Updated Visitation Policy Effective Monday, May 17, 2021
We are so pleased to initiate the updated visitation policy. It has been a long road to this point, and we are beyond grateful for your patience as we navigated through this past year. Because COVID still exists, we will continue to follow appropriate safety measures. Below is the updated policy.
Monday 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday through Friday 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- No Appointment required.
- Visitors are limited to two visitors at a time (no visitors under the age of 18).
- Temp and screening questions will be required before entry.
- Sanitation wipes will be provided at the front desk to pick up and visitors will be asked to wipe down the area before leaving and return wipes to the front desk.
- Visitation will be in the resident’s room.
- Masks are required for the visits even while in the room.
- Residents must go straight to the resident’s room and not be in the hallways or at the nursing station.