Where Life Goes On–with Caring and Belonging
Professional, compassionate care, right here in Nashville: At Woodcrest at Blakeford, we work closely with each skilled nursing resident’s personal physician to deliver quality care in a comfortable environment where every resident can feel they truly belong.
Woodcrest at Blakeford offers our residents a generous selection of meals planned by our on-staff clinical dietician, a beauty salon and manicurist, medical transportation services, wi-fi, and more.
Residents at Woodcrest experience the professional care of a dedicated team of nurses available around the clock, and a wide selection of amenities and activities (view our current calendar here) that focus on lifestyle and wellness.
BLAKEFORD SKILLED NURSING SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Routine visits by Blakeford’s Medical Director
- Private, individually tailored programming
- On-site Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed practical nurses and certified nursing technicians available 24 hours a day
- Expert staff of registered nurses
- On-site physical, occupational, speech and recreational therapy center
- Mental health services and medically related social services
- Music and exercise therapy
WOODCREST AT BLAKEFORD ACCOMMODATIONS
Like no other skilled nursing residence in Nashville, Woodcrest at Blakeford offers a residential environment that offers elegance, privacy, and a higher standard of living. With warm décor and spacious community areas, the health center at Woodcrest at Blakeford ensures that our residents not only receive the best healthcare, but also the best emotional and social care as well. Semi-private rooms and private suites are available as well.